Hello guys, Welcome to ‘The TechVin’, here you are going to get the correct answer to your question ‘How to Wrap Text in Google Slides’ accurately. It is too easy to warp the text around the image in google slides.
In this article, you will learn the perfect and correct way to wrap the text around the image in google slides. You can easily put your image behind the text easily and fastly after reading this article. Google Slides don’t have any direct way or feature to wrap the text. But there are some different ways available by which you can wrap the text around your image.
If you want to learn how can you wrap the text around the image then read the complete article without skipping any point of information. So let’s start the reading.
How to Wrap Text in Google Slides
We can wrap our text around the image with the help of a text box. We just need to use the multiple text box to wrap the text. You will understand the complete process to wrap the text when you will read the complete information carefully.
How to Wrap Text Around Image in Google Slides
This is the easy way and we can make text wrap around an image with the text box perfectly. In the google slides, we don’t have the feature to wrap the text but we have the tool to add the textbox.
We can also edit the text as we want. So we can easily put the image behind the text. After that, we will edit the text box as the text wrap around the image. So let’s see how can we wrap text in google slides.
We are going to divide our complete way into two parts. So that you can understand the complete process easily. In the first part, we will learn to insert the image in google slides and in the second part we will learn to wrap text behind the image.
Steps to Insert the Image in Google Slides
- First, Open the Google Slides on your PC.
- Open the Presentation in which you want to insert the image. You also have the option to open the new presentation.
- Now click on the Insert tab that is available in the upper menu bar.
- Choose the option of Image to insert the image in google slides.
- Select one option where you have your image that you want to insert in google slides. Maximum persons have the image in their computers. So we have chosen Upload from computer. Well, the steps are almost the same for all the options.
- After that, select the image that you want to insert in the google slides.
- Your image is inserted, now you need to adjust the image. Just adjust the image with the help of anchor points and place it in the slide where you want to place it.
You have inserted the image, Now to wrap the text around the image. You just need to follow the below steps to learn to wrap the text around the image in google slides.
Steps to Wrap text Around an Image
First, insert the image before following these steps.
- First, adjust the textbox as the image position so the text and image can be visible completely in the slide. You can adjust your text box with the help of anchor points.
- Insert the second text box in the google slides.
- Click on the text box icon that is available in the upper toolbar to insert the text box. You can also insert a text box from the Insert tab.
- To create the text box, you need to start making it from the downside of the first text so that it will look like wrapped text. You can understand it with the help of the below screenshot.
- Adjust the text box with the help of anchor points of the text box to show the image perfectly.
- Enter the text in the text box. If your text is too large and wants to wrap it completely around two or more sides of the image you will know it in the following steps.
- Now select the words that not match the level of the image or that you want to appear on the second side of the image.
- Copy the text that you have selected and then cut it.
- Now paste the text in the second text box that you have copied from the first text box.
- Adjust the second text box around the image. You need to adjust the text box as it looks wrapped. You can also see the screenshot on our slide below.
So all over if we see this process then we can also say that we have to break the text box to wrap the text around the image in google slides.
If you will follow all these easy steps then it is too easy for you to wrap the text around an image in google slides. Well, you have complete knowledge of How to Wrap Text in Google Slides. But there is one more thing that you need to understand. You have learned to wrap the text but to make the wrapped text clean, you need to follow more steps. We have described it in the below way of How to Make Wrapped text perfect around the image. Just learn the way to get perfect knowledge.
This process is complicated because there is no direct feature is available. There is one common problem that is every google slides user as for. The problem is to insert the audio in google slides. If you want to learn it then click on the below text to open the article.
How to Insert Audio in Google Slides ←Click on it to read it.
How to Make Wrapped Text Clean & Perfect
If you have learned how to wrap text in google slides then now you can read how can you make the wrap text perfect so that it looks clean in your slide. We are going to use one tool of google slide by which we can make our wrap text clean. So just read the steps to learn it.
- Click on the first text box in your google slides.
- Now click on the format tab that is available in the upper menu bar in your google slide.
- After that, choose the option of Align and indent from the drop-down menu.
- A short menu will open in which you need to click on Justified.
- You need to follow these steps for the second text box as well.
When you will complete all these steps then your slide looks clean and your text is completely wrapped around the image. Follow all these steps to make wrap text in google slides.
Well, all this information is for the google slides. But if you want to learn how to insert text boxes in google docs then you can learn it also on our site. You just need to click on the below text to read it.
How to Insert Text Box in Google Docs ← Click on it to read it.
How to Outline Text in Google Slides
This way is one of the best ways to show the text wrapped around the image. We can add an outline border around the textbox so that it will look clear. You can outline the text as you want like you can choose any color for outline and you can choose the outline type and many more. If you want to know then just read the below steps.
- First, you just need to click on the text box in which you want to add the outline.
- Now click on the border tool that is available in the upper format toolbar.
In the formatting toolbar, you have so many options to edit the outline or border of the textbox. With these tools, you can choose the wight of your outline, you can choose the color, you can choose the border type, and the direction also.
All these features are available in the upper formatting toolbar. You can also use these tools in one more way. Just click on the format tab and then click on the option of border and lines, after this, you can see the tools to format or add the outline in the text of the slide.
Google Slide has so many amazing features. We can make a stunning presentation on google slides very easily. But there some tools and features that are not available like wrap text yet in google slides. But this doesn’t mean that we can’t do our work without those features. We can do everything as we wrap the text around the image in google slides without any direct tool. We just need to choose the right process. Also, all the features have alternatives. So if you are facing any problem like that then you can share with us via the comment section.
If you have any problem and any questions related to this topic then you can tell us via the comment box and via our social media handles. You can follow us on social media to get the latest updates and to learn new tips and tricks every day. Our social media handle name is ‘The TechVin’ on all platforms. You can also redirect to our social media handles with the help of ‘follow us’ buttons that are available in the above of recent posts.
It’s time to end the article, If you are reading right now then definitely you have learned How to Wrap Text in Google Slides perfectly. If you liked this article then share it with your friends and spread the knowledge. You can also turn on the notification so that whenever a new tutorial article will come, you will get the latest update first. Thanks for the read and keep learning and keep gaining knowledge.
Leave a Reply