We have different ways to unsend an email on each platform. And each way has step by step detailed description. So that you can learn to Unsend an Email easily.
Have you sent an Email to the wrong person by mistake and now want to know How to Unsend an Email in Gmail then don’t worry about that. Because in this article you will learn How to Unsend an Email in Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, and Yola as well.
If you want to learn how to unsend an email on your mobile phone. Then you will learn it as well, either it is iPhone or Android phone. You will get the solution for both.
How to Unsend an Email
There are so many different ways available on each mail application. If you want to delete the email from the receiver’s inbox then read the complete article carefully.
In this article, you will get some quick methods and some are complete processes in which you have to follow more few steps.
How to Unsend an Email in Gmail in Just One Click
In Gmail, it is too easy to unsend an email. You will learn How to Unsend an Email in Gmail quickly. The only need is to click the 1 button and then your email will remain unsend.
If you want to unsend the email in Gmail then you have to undo the email. Let’s see the process. You can practice it by sending an unending new email. So we are going to learn How to Send Emails as well.
How to Send an Email on Gmail (5 Easy Steps)
Gmail is a very nice mail app, If you have a google account then you will never choose any other mail app to organize or manage your emails. So let’s learn How to Send an Email on Gmail in just 5 steps.
- First, Click on Compose to Compose to write an email.
- A side window opens, in which you have to write the email address in the “To” field of whom you to send the email.
- In the “Subject” field, you just need to enter the subject of the email.
- Now just write the email.
- After that, click on the “Send” button to send the Email.
These easy 5 steps you have to follow to send the email to anyone. You can learn advanced methods of sending an email by clicking on the below text.
How to Send an Email on Gmail ← Click on it to read it.
How to Unsend an Email in Gmail in just one click
Yes, you can Unsend the email in Gmail with just one click. But there is one problem as well. You have to follow this method as soon as possible. Because the method, we are going to show is only for a maximum of 30 seconds after sending an email.
But you have no need to worry about that, we have one more method for you by which can unsend the emails that you have to send in the past. But Before that, you can learn this method as well for quick response.
- When you click on send to send the email, then one tab will be open that will show you that the status of Message sending or Message sends.
- In the tab of Message sent that is available in the bottom left corner, you have the button “undo”. Just click on it quickly before it disappears to unsend the email in Gmail.
This is the one-click and instruction that you have to follow to unsend the email.
In Gmail, the unsend is known as Undo the send. Like this different Email or Message platforms use a different word instead of unsend. Outlook uses the recall and Yahoo is also using the Undo send word.
The unsend word is used in Instagram and Facebook-like platforms. This is just for extra valuable knowledge.
How to Increase the Time Period of Undo Button to Unsend After Undo
In maximum Gmail accounts, by the default time period of 5 seconds is available for the “undo” button. But you have no need to worry about that. You can change it easily in just a few seconds. The need is to follow the below steps.
- First, Open the Gmail on your PC.
- After that, click on the Settings icon to open the settings in Gmail.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the See all settings option.
- In the General Section, you see the Undo settings on the fourth position. This option is available to increase the time period.
- Click the time period number and select the maximum number of the time periods as you need.
- You have increased the time period of Undo Button.
The easiest steps to increase the time period of Undo Button to Unsend an email after the undo. Now you can easily unsend the email after the undo button.
If you never want to face the problem of sending wrong emails to the wrong peoples then there is only to organize the Gmail. You can create the folders in Gmail. To know How to Create folders in Gmail just click on the below text.
How to Create a Folder in Gmail ←Click on it to read it.
How to Recall an Email in Gmail on Smartphones
If you want to learn How to Recall an Email in Gmail on desktop then the way is above this way. You can learn it.
In this way, we are going to see, How can you unsend an email in Gmail on smartphones. This is a proven way to Recall an Email in Gmail. You just need to read the steps of How to Recall an Email in Gmail on smartphones. So let’s read and follow the steps. You can practice it on new email.
When you send the email to anyone then you can see the tab at bottom of the screen. The tab is the email status tab, which will show you that your email is sending or sent status. But this tab also shows you the button of Undo you just need to click on it before disappearing from this button. Because this button is only for a short period of time.
- Send the email to anyone.
- See the Status tab on the bottom screen.
- When the option of Undo is available then just click on it.
- Your email is now unsend.
This is the method by which you can recall an email in Gmail on smartphones. I hope that you have learned that How to Recall an Email in Gmail on Smartphones.
There is one more way by which you can Unsend an Email in Gmail on Smartphones.
The same thing, only change in the process. When you see the status bar, in this status you have one more option to unsend the email. You can also click on cancel to unsend the email. Because it is the time period when email was in the process.
These methods will work for you and help you to resolve your problem of unending an email. It’s time to move on the way to the second email platform.
How to Recall an Email in Outlook
Now in this section, we will learn to Recall an Email in Outlook. This is too easy to unsend an email in outlook. Because we have enough time to recall the email if the receiver hasn’t opened the mail yet.
You can recall the email easily in outlook until the receiver did not read your sent email. So follow the below steps to recall the email in Outlook. You will easily learn How to Recall an Email in Outlook by reading the below steps.
- First Step: Open the Sent folder in Outlook.
- Second Step: Open the send email by double click on it.
- Third Step: Now just click on the Actions buttons which are available in the upper move section.
- Fourth Step: From the drop-down menu, click on Recall This Message.
- Fifth Step: After that, click on Delete unread copies of this message. Either click on Delete unread message and replace it with a new message.
- Sixth Step: Your email is now unsend or recalls in outlook. You have learned to recall the email in outlook.
If your email was not recalled then you will get an email from outlook. And if the recall was successful then in this condition you will get the recall successfully email from outlook.
This method will definitely help you to unsend and an email in outlook. This is too easy to recall an email in the outlook for you.
How to Recall or Unsend an Email in Yahoo mail
If you want to know can you unsend an email in Yahoo mail then my answer is yes? We have the way by which you can know that How to Recall an Email in Yahoo mail.
In Yahoo, there is no direct method to unsend the email. Once you click the button of send then there are no possibilities to unsend the email from the receiver’s side as well.
You can delete the email but you can’t delete it from the receiver’s end. There is one way you can use is mailbird. This is the only way to remain for you. But if you want to delete the email that was already sent then mailbird unable to do for you anything.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
The questions that we going to answer in the section are the most asked questions. Most Peoples also asked these questions, because they confused in some places.
Maybe if you have some questions then read this section for one time. Possibilities are high that you can find your answer in any of these questions related to unsend the email.
How to Unsend an Email in Gmail After a day?
Answer: In Gmail, You have a feature to unsend an email. When you send any mail in Gmail then there is a tab opened that shows the status of the sent email. In this tab, you have the option of Undo, by using this option you can unsend the email. But this tab is available for a very short period of time. In this case, if you want to increase the visibility of this tab then you can use the below method. So that you will get the extra time to unsend the email. You just need to follow the below steps to unsend an email after a day.
- First, click open the settings in Gmail.
- Now open the general section in settings.
- After that, find Undo Send option.
- Click on the time number box that is available in it.
- Select the time as much as you want.
These are the steps that you can follow to Unsend an Email in Gmail After a day. Now you have learned how can you unsend an email in Gmail after a day.
How to Unsend an Email in Gmail after 30 seconds?
Answer: In Gmail, when you send an email to anyone then there is a status tab of sent email is available in which you can see the process that running. In the process like sending and sent, you are also able to see some options that are helpful for you like cancel or undo. With both of these buttons, you can unsend the email with just one click. But once you miss this button then you can’t do anything.
The maximum time period of this button is 30 seconds. If you want to expand this time then Gmail not allow us. Because the email when it was on the server, you can do anything but in just 30 seconds it sends to the receiver’s server as well and google didn’t have that much access to delete the email from the receiver’s inbox without asking him.
How to Unsend an Email in AOL?
Answer: If you are a user of AOL and want to unsend the email then we have one way for you. You can follow the below steps to unsend an email in all
- Step one: First open AOL on your PC.
- Step two: Go to the sent mail folder in the AOL mail service. Once you open AOL then just open it.
- Step three: tick the box of mail that you want to unsend.
- Step four: After that, just click on unsend. When you check the box then you can see some options and Unsend is one of them.
- Step five: Again click on the Unsend to unsend the email.
Follow these five and unsend an email any time. I hope this way will help you a lot.
Can you unsend an email?
Answer: Yes, it is too simple to unsend the email in Gmail. If you want to learn it then try this on new mail. First, compose any mail or send it. When you send it then you can see the tab in which you can see the Undo button, just click on it to unsend the email.
How to Undo an Email?
Answer: First compose any mail or send it to anyone. After that, you will show the tab at the bottom of your screen, you just need to click on undo button that is available in the tab. This is the simplest process to undo any email.
How to Unsend a Gmail?
Answer: You can try this process. Send any mail to anyone and then you can see the status tab of the sent email in which you can see the undo button that you need to click to unsend an email in Gmail.
We try to include each question that sparks in any person’s mind when he tries to learn How to Unsend an email in Gmail, outlook, and yahoo. If you have any questions then you also ask us with the help of a comment box. We will help you and we will include your question in this section as well.
- Whenever you have to send an email to anyone then compose it and write perfectly without any mistake.
- Read and check the email one time before sending it to any person.
- Choose any template for the type of email that you send frequently to anyone.
- Organize your Gmail perfectly. So that you send the email to the correct person.
- If you have sent any personal details like password then change them right now.
- In this case, you have to send any personal details or private information or data to any wrong email then report it to Gmail or any mail platform where you have sent it. Visit the support section of Gmail and talk to them about your email. I am sure that they will help you.
Important information (Conclusion)
We have written the complete article your query How to Unsend an email in Gmail or How to Recall an email in Outlook. If you like this article then just share this article with your friends and colleague. So that they can also gain some valuable knowledge.
We hope that we have solved your problem of How to Unsend an Email in Gmail or How to Unsend Email in Outlook and Yahoo as well. So, if you like the article then just click the bell icon to receive the notification of posts like this.