This article is for those who want to know How to Unarchive Gmail easily. In this article, you will learn How to Unarchive Gmail step by step with each detail. You can learn to unarchive Gmail easily and perfectly.
Gmail is the most used email on the internet. There are so many features available in the Gmail app. But we also miss some features that are not available in Gmail. The unarchive feature is one of them but we can access those emails.
Table of Contents
How to Unarchive Gmail
We can access the unarchive emails in Gmail. Two ways are available in Gmail to access the unarchive mails. You just need to read the article completely. After reading this article you can easily access your unarchive mails.
The email was archived by mistake but the email is archived from your inbox not deleted from your Gmail. So you can search for the email and the email will be in front of you. After that, you can easily access the email.
You also can unarchive the specific archived email. If you want to know to How to Unarchive an email in Gmail then just read the first way. Read the way and learn this easily and perfectly.
How to Unarchive an Email in Gmail (First way) for PC
This is the first way by which you can easily find the archived email in Gmail. But there is one condition that applies, you must have any specific detail about the archived email that you want to find.
If you know about the email that you have archived then this is too easy to find that email. You can find that specific archived email by any of these things.
The details that you need to remember is the sender’s name, the subject of the email, any specific word from the body of the email, and any detail or word that only exist in the archived email that you want to find.
If you any detail about the email that you need to find then just read the steps and find that email easily.
- In the first step, Open Gmail on your PC.
- In Gmail, click on the search bar and remember any details about that archived email.
- Now type the word in the search bar by which you can find that email.
- After that, the email will appear in front of you if you have typed the word that exists in the email.
- Now just select the email to unarchive that em
- In the last step, you just need to click on the icon of unarchive or move to inbox.
Your email has unarchived and you can find it in the inbox easily. Now let’s see how this way works on the smartphone.
You archived the unwanted emails so that your inbox will have only important emails. But after some time you need any of these emails. So the archive of the emails is not a solution. You just need to organize your Gmail by creating folders in it. Once you create the folders then you will never face these types of problems.
If you want to create folders in Gmail for your emails then you can learn How to Create Folder in Gmail on our site. You just need to click on the below text to redirect to that email.
How to Create Folder in Gmail ← Click on it to read it.
How to Unarchive Emails in & Smartphone
This is the easiest way to access archived emails. In this method, we are going to learn to unarchive the emails in Gmail.
You can find the email with the help of the sender’s name, with the help of the subject, and with the help of any specific word that contains in the email. This is the easiest method. Now let’s learn it step by step and in detail.
- First, open Gmail on your smartphones.
- After that, click on the search bar and remember any detail about the specific email that you want to find.
- Now just search the email with the correct spelling in the search box.
- The email will appear in front of you just select the email.
- When you select the email then you can see the three dots in the upper right corner. Just click on three dots.
- A drop-down menu will open in which you can see the option of a move to inbox. You just need to click on move to inbox to unarchive that email.
This is the easiest method ever to find the specific archived email. I hope that you have learned this method. You can try this method to find your archived email.
We have one more way by which you can find all the emails that you have archived. There is no direct feature but one trick is available that I have only for my readers. I have found one trick for you guys and this trick is available in the next way.
How to Access Archived Emails in Gmail and Unarchive
This way is mainly available for PC users. But smartphone users also take the benefit from this way. But first, read this way and then read the last part of this way in which we have one solution for smartphone users.
You can access all the emails that you have archived in the past. We know that there is not a direct feature to access and open all the archived emails. But we have one trick by which you can find all the archived emails in one click.
All you guys need to read the steps carefully. We have described each step in detail so that you can learn it easily and fastly.
This is going to be divided into two parts. So that you can understand it easily and fastly. The first part is to find all the archived emails and the second part is to unarchive the emails.
How to Find the Archived Emails in Gmail
- First, open Gmail on your PC.
- In Gmail, just click on the search box.
- In the search box, you have to type in:archived and then search for it.
- After that, all the archived emails will be in front of you. You can find the archived email that you want to find.
How to Unarchive an Email in Gmail
If you want to unarchive any email then follow these steps.
- When you complete the first part by which you can find all the archived emails then just select the specific email that you want to unarchive.
- Now just click on the icon of the ‘move to’, it is available in the upper right corner.
- A drop-down menu will open in which you have to click on ‘move to inbox’.
- Your email is now unarchived. You also can unarchive all the emails. You just need to select all the emails and then click on move to and then move to inbox.
This is the complete method by which you can access and unarchive your archived emails. If you have a PC then you can easily find your archived email easily.
How to Unarchive an Email in Gmail on Smartphones
Now if you are a smartphone user and want to know how you can access all the archived emails then just follow the below steps. This step will show you how do I unarchive Gmail on android.
- Open the chrome browser on your PC.
- Click on three dots and check the box of the desktop site.
- After that, you need to paste this text into the search box (https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox).
- When you complete these three steps then you just need to follow the upper steps. Now you can also access all the archived emails.
By following this way you can access all the archived emails in Gmail. Now I hope you have learned this by which you can access and unarchive all the archived emails in Gmail.
How to Unarchive the Emails (Third Way)
This is the third way by which you can learn how to unarchive emails in Gmail. One more easy method but in this way you need to spend your time to find the archived email.
In this way, we will open all the emails that we have received in our mail id. All the emails are available including archived emails in this section of all emails. You just need to follow the below steps to know how to unarchive the email in Gmail.
- First, open Gmail on your PC or smartphones.
- In Gmail, you just need to click on the three lines that are available in the top left corner. If you have opened Gmail on your PC then just slide the left menu.
- After that, you need to find out the option of all emails. When you find it then just click on the option of All emails.
- Here in this section, you can find all the emails that are available on your mail-id. You just need to find out the specific email that you want.
- Once you find that email then just click on the archived email and open it.
- Three dots are available in the top right corner just click on them.
- A drop-down menu will open in which you have to click on the option of a move to inbox.
This is the way by which you can easily unarchive any email that you have archived in the past. Now you have learned the last way also to find any archived email in Gmail.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Now we are going to explore some questions in which people mostly got confused. The questions for which people also ask after getting the solution for Unarchive in Gmail.
In these questions, you will get some related knowledge and inside knowledge of these topics. You know that how can you unarchive any email in Gmail. So now get some bonus tips from us that you will gain by reading these easy questions.
Does archiving Gmail save space?
Answer: No, you archived the Gmail or email in Gmail, which means that you move it to the archive named folder. But it saved in your Google drive storage. Yes, you can delete the email to save space. And your emails of Gmail never be saved on the internal storage of your pc and smartphone. They saved in Google drive.
Does archive on Gmail mean delete?
Answer: No, the archive on Gmail means is to move the email to the archive folder. When you need the email then just unarchive it. This feature is to organize the inbox.
How do you find the archived email in gmail?
Answer: If you want to find the archived emails in Gmail then just type the in:archived in the search bar. You will get all your archived emails in just one search.
How long do archived emails stay in Gmail?
Answer: The answer is forever, when you archive any email then it labels as archived. It means that you will be not able to see it in your inbox until you unarchived that email. So email will be available in Gmail as much time as you want.
How do you unarchive a message?
Answer: If you want to unarchive any of your messages in Gmail then you just need to search for the in:archived in the search bar and then select the email then click on move to an icon, after that, just click on move to inbox. This is the complete process that you can follow to unarchive an email.
How do I recover archived Gmail?
Answer: Click on all emails and then find the email that you want to recover in Gmail and then just select the email. After that, click on move to icon and then click on move to inbox. You have recovered the archived Gmail.
Important information (Conclusion)
We have discussed three proven ways to find any archived email in Gmail. If you have read all three ways then you have learned How to Unarchive in Gmail easily and fastly. Now if you want to connect with us for more knowledge then read these last important words.
If you have any query related to this article then you can share with us and tell about this with the help of a comment box. We will reply as soon as possible and answer your query.
You can also follow us on social media sites to get the tips and tricks and also for the latest post updates. And don’t forget to turn on the notification so that whenever we upload a new article on our site, you will get the update first.
At the end of the article, I just hope that you have learned How to Unarchive in Gmail perfectly. Now explore knowledgeable articles on our site and keep reading and keep learning.