If you want to learn ‘How to Turn Off Incognito Mode’ then you are reading the article. In this article, you are you can read the complete information about the incognito mode. How can you turn it off in your device?
No matter which device are you using right now. I have given the complete detailed information step by step for turn off incognito mode in each device.
Firstly you have to gain some knowledge about this mode and So that you can know well about this mode. After that, you can use the incognito mode very simply for your comfort. So let’s know about the incognito mode.
How to Turn Off Incognito Mode
There are different ways to disable and turn off the incognito mode in different devices. In this article, I have given the complete details to turn off this mode on each device. So just find which type of device you are using right now and learn how to disable private browsing from it.
1. In Android, How to Turn Off Incognito Mode in Chrome
Most of the peoples are using Chrome and android phones of their internet browsing. In android phones and in chrome, you can not disable the private browsing directly. There are not direct settings in the chrome for disabling this mode from any android phone. To disable the incognito mode, You have to install an app from google play store. I have given the link of the application in the last of this article by which you can install the app.
So let’s start the steps to turn off the incognito mode in chrome on android phones.
- Firstly you have to install the application to disable the incognito mode. You can download the application by clicking on Disable Incognito Mode.
- When you enter the app then in the interface you can see the option of Open Settings. You have to just click on Open Settings.
- Once you clicked on Open Settings then you have to give this app the permission of notification access. You have to Allow the Disable incognito mode to Notification access so just turn it On.
- After these settings, you have to come back to the app. And if you are doing these settings on another’s phone then you have to hide this app. You have to just tap on the Hide icon after Setting for hiding it from the mobile phone’s screen.
These are the settings for disabling the private browsing from the chrome browser on the android phone. If you follow these instructions then you can successfully turn off this mode. You have to just install the application to disable incognito mode. Once disabled this mode then just hide it.
2. In PC, How to Turn Off the Incognito Mode in Chrome on PC
If you want to turn off the Incognito Mode in Windows PC then you have to do some settings in the registry addition. The process is a little bit complicated but you have to not worry because in half of the process you have to just copy-paste. I have given complete detailed instructions step by step for your convenience.
- Firstly you have to press the Windows button on your keyboard with R. Windows + R you have to press and hold for open the run box
- Then you have to type the Regedit in the search field. And then Enter it to move forward.
- After it, you can see the window in which you have to just paste the below line. Copy this line and then Paste this line in the Comand prompt. After pasting this line press the Enter HKEY_lOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chrome /v IncognitoModeAvailabilty/t REG_DWORD /d 1
Important point: If you don’t have the folder of google and chrome then you have to create this folder for run it and for turning off the incognito mode.
Once if these all steps were done then just restart your PC. After the restart, you can see the incognito mode is turned off in the Chrome on Your Windows PC.
3. In Mac, How to Turn Off Incognito Mode in chrome
If you want to turn off incognito mode in the chrome on your Mac then just read these instructions carefully. There is not so a big difference in the process of Mac or Windows. The difference is of editing in macOS or Windows both but the process of macOS is more simple in comparison to Windows. So let’s see the steps to turn off Incognito mode in Chrome on macOS.
- You have to open the terminal on your PC. Firstly you have to open the finder and in the finder click on Go and then just click on the Utilities.
- When you clicked on the Utilities then the utilities are opened. In the utilities, you can see the option of the terminal, you have to just click on the terminal.
- In the Terminal, you have to paste the line which is mentioned below. Just copy this line and paste this line in the terminal. After pasting this line press Enter. defaults write com.google.chrome IncognitoModeAvailability -integer 1z
When this process is completely done then restart your Mac and then the incognito mode from your mac was disabled successfully.
4. In iPhone, How to Set Limit Adult websites in Safari
If you want to disable the incognito mode in Safari on iPhone. You have to just follow the instructions which are mentioned step by step in detail. In the iPhone, the main browser is safari so we write the instructions to turn off private browsing in the safari. In the iPhone, limit the adult website will stop private browsing.
- Firstly, You have to open the settings, and then you have to open the Screen time. When you open the screen time then you can see the option of Turn on screen time just tap on it.
- When you tap on Turn on-screen time than some instructions are opened. You can read them and then you have to tap on continue to move forward in this process.
- You have to tap on This is My Child’s iPhone. If you turn off Incognito mode as a parent control for your kids then just tap on This is My Child’s iPhone.
- Now you can set the app limits of usage of it as a downtime hours. Now after that you can tap on continue in the content & privacy page.
- The best thing in the safari, you can create a passcode to open these settings again. So if you want to create the passcode.
- After that, you have to tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions then just tap on the content restrictions.
- Once you clicked on content restrictions then tap on web content and then you have to just tap on the Limit Adult Website.
If you completely have done these steps then your iPhone is successfully turn off the incognito mode. And no one can able to open any adult website on your iPhone or on your child’s iPhone.
Incognito mode is available in browsers like chrome. If you are using this mode then your cookies and web browsing history are not saved in your device. But your device not only the one who saves your history your service provider also saves your data. For example, you are on any website and watching or reading any content then your data and report will be saved. And the device which saves your data and history is the server of your service providers like the company of your phone, the browser, and your internet provider.
The incognito mode saves you and your data from everyone but not completely. You can not able to use or see your history or data which you used in the past. But your service provider is able to see it and not able to use it completely. So we can also call it private browsing.
Many peoples like the feature of incognito mode. But many peoples don’t like the incognito mode and its features and they want to disable it. There are different reasons for it like many peoples want the monthly report of their browsing. One more reason because of many peoples wants to disable it for their child to prevent from wrong use. This is ok because we have the PC and mobile for our work and for our study not for the wrong use.
So because of that, I have collected the information for disabling private browsing in different devices. So just read it and follow their step by step instructions for disabling the incognito mode from your device.
I hope that You have learned How to Turn Off Incognito Mode from any device which you are using. You can easily disable this mode from any device in just a few minutes by following these instructions. And after that, you can easily check the history of your mobile or PC in which you disable this mode.
Incognito mode is best if it is enabled but if anyone uses it in the wrong way like hacking and for watching adult content. If anyone uses private browsing like this then you can turn off this mode easily by following these instructions.
If you want to gain more knowledge of technology and wanted to know more about PC and Mobile then you can read more articles on our website. For being an expert in technology just click on The TechVin.
We expect that you have got the solution and learned How to Turn Off Incognito Mode completely. You can share this article with your friends who are also facing this problem. You can read more helpful articles which can help you to solve your problem related to PC or Mobile.