You are landed on the right page, in this article, you will learn How to See How much RAM you have on your Windows 10 PC. It is too easy, either I can say it just 4 step process to see how much RAM is available on our Windows 10 PC.
RAM is the key memory in any laptop or Mobile phone. If we know how much RAM is available in our PC then we can determine the workload efficiency of our PC or Smartphone. So let’s read this article to learn How to See the Much RAM You have on windows 10.
How to See How Much RAM You have on Windows 10
It is very important to know how much RAM we have on our PC. If we know that then we can work as our RAM efficiency. But the freshers who are new on Windows, they don’t know how to see how much RAM We have on our PC.
This article is for you guys. Here we will explain to you how can you see how much ram is available on your PC. We will explain it to you in an easy way and very deeply so that you can understand it easily. So let’s start learning without wasting time.
We have two ways to check how much RAM is available on our PC. If you are using Windows OS then you can follow any of these two ways to know how much RAM is available on your PC. We are going to learn it one by one. Learn both ways and then decide which way is better for you.
How to See How much RAM you have on your PC (Windows 10)
If you have windows 10 on your PC then you can easily check How much RAM you have on your PC easily. This is the process of just a few seconds. You can easily check the RAM of your PC by following this way.
- First, click on the Windows icon on your screen that is available on the bottom left side of your screen. Either you can press the windows button that is available on your keyboard.
- The start menu will open in which you have to click on the option of Settings. It has a gear icon, you just need to click on it to open the settings.
- After that, just click on the option of System. The window of the setting will open in front of you when you click on settings in the second step, In this window you just need to click on the option System.
- In the last step, just click on the option of About, This option is available in the left menu that is available in the window of the system.
- When you click on about then you can see the section of device specifications. In the device specifications, you can see your System’s RAM. it is available in Installed RAM specification.
So this is the complete process that you need to follow to know how much RAM you have on your PC. This is the easiest way to see how much RAM we have on our PC.
You can also take a screenshot of the information that is available in the about section with RAM. If you want to know How to take screenshots on the Windows OS then just click on the below text.
How to Screenshot On Windows 10 ← Click on it to read it.
How to Check How Much RAM you have on your Windows OS PC (Second way)
This is a more easy way to find out how much RAM we have. In this way, we will use to open the system information application to see how much RAM we have on our PC.
In a first way, we use the settings to know how much RAM we have but in the second way, we use the application to find out how much ram we have. Just follow the below steps to know how to much RAM you have on your PC.
- First, Click on the search bar or windows icon that is available in the below taskbar.
- Now type “System Information” in the search bar.
- You can see the System Information, just click on ‘System Information’ and open it.
- Scroll the Summary sections and then you can see your RAM in the line of Installed Physical Memory.
These are the steps that you need to follow to how much RAM is available on your PC. System information is an application that is installed in Windows OS on your PC. You can see all the information about your PC (system) in this application.
How to Check RAM usage on your Windows 10 PC
If you want to know how which application using more RAM in the running process then you can know with the help of this way. You can also check which application is given more load on your PC’s RAM.
With the help of this way, you can learn How to check how much RAM is being used in your windows OS laptop or PC. Follow the below steps to know how can you see the used RAM and free RAM on your PC.
- First, right-click on the blank space of the taskbar.
- After that, just click on the task manager. When you right-click on the blank space of the taskbar then a menu will open in which you can see the option of the task manager. You just need to click on that option.
- Now you can see the current RAM usage in the section of memory. You can also see which application is using the RAM on your PC.
All types of memories like CPU, Disk, GPU, and Network usage available in the task manager. You can also see the power usage of your PC in the task manager.
Follow the upper steps and see the RAM usage of your PC in the task manager.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Now it’s time to answer some questions that come to our mind when we read about the RAM of PC. We have written a complete detail on this topic. But still, if some questions running in your mind. So this section is to answer your remaining questions.
You can find your question in this section that is related to this topic of RAM. But if you couldn’t see find your question in this section then just tell about it in the comment box. We will reply to you and answer your question. We will also include your question with an answer in this section as well.
How do I know my RAM capacity?
In windows OS, click on the windows icon to open start, after that click on settings, in the settings, click on System, in the last step just scroll and click on about. In the about you can see your RAM capacity and it is named Installed RAM. You can also see the capacity of RAM that is usable.
How much RAM windows take up?
It depends on your RAM and on your work. Usually, windows defender (Antimalware service Executable) takes the most part of the RAM that can be used by windows. You can consider that most of the time windows will use more than 30% to 40% of your memory (RAM) in the form of different software and applications.
How do I check my RAM type in Windows 10?
The best and easy way is to use CPU Z software. Visit the website of CPUID and then download CPU Z for the windows. After that complete the installation and setup and then open it. In the CPU Z, you can see the RAM type easily.
How do I find the RAM capacity of my computer?
It is too easy, you just need to click on the windows icon and then search RAM info in the search bar. After that, you can see your RAM capacity in the section of a system specification. It is named Installed RAM and also the usable RAM that is available in the bracket is your capacity of RAM.
Important information (Conclusion)
This is a complete and well-detailed article in which we have learned How to See How Much RAM we have on our PC. All the methods are available in this article, only works on the Windows OS. If you are a Windows user then this article has the complete solution to your problem.
Don’t forget to turn on the notification so that you will receive an email whenever we will update this article with any changes in Windows OS. You can also follow us on social media sites. Our username is thetechvin on all the social media platforms.
At the end of the article, I just hope that you have learned How to See How Much RAM We have on our PC. Never stop reading, gaining knowledge, and learning. We will always available here for you to spread the knowledge.
Leave a Reply