Let’s Learn ‘How to Move a Window That is Off Screen’ fastly. If you are also a Multitasker on your Pc or Mac then probably you are facing the problem of Window lost. This is not a big problem but consumes time and our attention. This is also very irritating and it will break the continuity of our work. You start any software and accidentally it will be running in the background. You can’t able to see the application. There are so many conditions in which you can face the problem of the Off-Screen running window.
If you are facing all these things then these are because of your multitasking on your Laptop or computer. The solution to this problem is easy but you have to follow all the steps and read the instructions carefully. You just need to learn it from this article. So don’t skip any part of the article to gain complete knowledge.
How to Move a Window That is Off-Screen
The ways that we have described in this article works on every version of windows like windows 10. We are going to use the Methods which are the shortcuts of windows OS. You have to use shortcut keys to solving your problem. So let’s learn, How to Move an Off-Screen Window.
1. How to Move a Window That is Off Screen Using Windows + Arrow
In this method, you have to use the shortcut keys Windows + Arrow key. You can move your window back on the screen if you follow the steps carefully. You have to just follow all the instructions carefully and then you can get your window back on your pc screen with the help of shortcut keys.
Follow these steps
- Firstly as we mentioned in this method you have to press the Windows + Upper Arrow key. This shortcut is to maximize your Window. You have to press Windows Key and hold it and then press the upper Arrow key.
- After doing the first step you have to press the Windows + Left Arrow key. By pressing it your window appears on the left side of the screen. If it doesn’t work at one time then you have to press it again. Like, you have to first press the Windows key and then hold it and press the left arrow key. You have to press the left arrow key multiple times for bringing the window to the appropriate location.
If you can do it step by step and carefully then it works and your window comes back to the screen. You can move it easily. But this is not the only method which works in this condition. So you can read all the methods and then it is your choice to choose the method which is perfect for your pc.
2. Move a Window Using Relaunch ( For macOS )
This method is for those who are using macOS. In this method, you have to farce the application for relaunching. Many times we can move a window by trying to open it again and again. So if you want to move your window in your macOS then just follow these instructions carefully. I have given the steps by step instructions in detail.
These are the steps to move your window in macOS.
- Firstly you have to click on the icon of apple. You can see this icon of apple on the left side of the upper corner. Just click on this icon.
- When you clicked on the icon of apple on the left upper side corner then you can see some options. One of them is Force quite a finder. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on Force quite an option, you can see the all force quite application which is on off-screen. This is the off-screen list of applications so you have to click on the application which you want to relaunch.
- Once you select the application which you want to relaunch then you have to relaunch it by clicking on relaunch.
In the macOS, this is the best option to move the off-screen window so just follow this step for just 2 or 3 times then you can see your window is on screen. So if you are using the macOS and finding ‘How to Move a Window that is Off Screen’ then this is the best method for you.
3. Use Task Manager to Move a Window
Now, this is another method that helps you in finding the off-screen Window. In this article, we open the window using the task manager. With the help of the task manager in Windows, we can move a window on the screen. So if you are using windows and not able to move your window using the first method then you can use this method to move your window that is off the screen. Just follow the instructions carefully.
These are the steps that you have to follow to move a window on the screen.
- Firstly you have to open the task manager on your desktop. For opening the task manager you have to press the CTRL + Shift + Esc. Must press these keys one by one and by holding these keys for at least 2 or 3 seconds till the task manager is opened. This is a shortcut to the task manager in your windows.
- When you press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc, then the task manager of your pc is opened. Then you can see all the applications which are available on your computer or laptop. You have to find the application which you want to open and then just click on the arrow which is shown on the application.
- After that, you have to Right-click on the window which you want to open. And then you can see many options. One of them is Maximize you have to click on maximize for open the window which you move on the screen.
If you follow all the instructions carefully then the window which you want to move on the screen is opened on the screen. Just follow all the steps move your window on the screen.
The methods which are mentioned in this article are tried and tested. I hope that you get the answer to your question. ‘How to Move a Window That is Off Screen’ in Windows and macOS. If you want to solve this problem then just follow the instructions carefully.
In the last, if you are not able to solve your problem then you can go to the Microsoft support team. The official team of Windows will help you to move your windows on the screen. For contact then just Click Here.
And if you are using the macOS then you can get the support of the apple support team by Clicking Here.
On this website, you can get more helpful articles like that which can solve your problem. Each article has detailed instructions for solving your problem completely and perfectly. If you have any problem with your pc on any technical problem then just search on this website.
And we are also written some articles on the movie website. On which you can stream unlimited movies for free. So you can also read the articles of those movie websites. You can direct visit the home page of this article by clicking here. And also you can click on THE TECHVIN.
Now We expect that this article of How to Move a Window that is Off Screen will be helpful for you. If you have got your solution then just share this article on social media sites. You can also follow us on social media sites to get the latest updates.
Leave a Reply