If you are searching for the solution in which you can learn How to Make a Google Doc Landscape then you are on your destination. In this article, you can get the step by step instructions to make a google doc landscape. You can learn how can you make your page of google doc landscape on Desktop and Smartphone both.
There are two types of operations available in google docs. The first is ‘Portrait operation’ and the second is ‘Landscape operation’. The default operation of google doc is ‘Portrait operation’. But many documents demand landscape operation.
How to Make a Google Doc Landscape
Many documents want the landscape mode for a better view. Page setup is the tool that we are going to use in this process to make a google doc landscape. This tool is very useful in google docs. So let’s see how to make a google doc landscape on a desktop.
- Firstly, you have to open the google docs on your desktop. You can click on ‘Open Google docs‘ to open it right now in the next tab.
- In the Google docs, Open a document in which you want a landscape page.
- Now, click on the ‘File’ tab. It is available in the upper menu bar.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Page Setup’ in the drop-down menu. When you click on the File tab then a drop-down menu will open, you have to scroll it down and click on page setup.
- After that Click on Landscape in the dialogue box of page setup.
- Click OK.
Now your page is converted from portrait to the landscape. These are the complete steps that you have to follow in google docs to make a google doc landscape on a desktop.
If your document looks unclear after the landscape operation or if you want to make your document more clear then you have to make the double space in your document. So that your document looks more precious. You can click on the below text to know how to double space in google docs.
How to Double Space In Google Docs ← Click on it to read it.
If you want to make the google doc landscape operation as default operation, then you can learn this method also. If you will read the complete article, then you will also get the extra helpful information on google docs. This information will help you to edit the pages of google docs.
How to Make a Google Doc Landscape Operation Default
If you have regular work of landscape operation then you have to make it your default operation in google docs. Many documents look more better and creative in landscape operation. So if you want to set landscape operation as default in google docs then follow these easy steps.
- Firstly you have to open the ‘Google Docs’ on your PC.
- In the second step, you have to open the document. You can also open the new document.
- Now click on the ‘File’ tab. This file tab is available in the Menu bar.
- Click on ‘Page Setup’ in the drop-down menu. A drop-down menu will open in which you have to find the ‘Page Setup’ and then click on it. You have to scroll it down and you can get Page setup in second last position.
- After that click on ‘Landscape’ in the page setup. When you click on page setup then a dialogue box will open of ‘Page setup’. In this dialogue box, the Option of the landscape is available.
- Once you have clicked on the landscape operation then you have to click on ‘Set as Default’. It is available in the bottom left corner of the dialogue box.
- Click OK. Once you have completed all these steps then you have to just click on OK.
Now you have set your Google doc page landscape as a default operation. These are complete instructions that you have to follow to set any operation as default in google docs. If you want the ‘Portrait operation’ again then you have to follow all these steps again. In the dialogue box of the page setup, click on the portrait operation, if you want the portrait operation back.
How to Track Changes in Google docs ← Check this helpful article also.
How to Make a Google Doc Landscape in App on Smartphones
Some peoples like to work on their smartphones. Because many apps are now available on which we can do our work very easily. Google Docs is one of them. Google docs app has amazing features and one of them is page setup. We can use page setup to make a google doc landscape on the app in smartphones. So let’s see How to make a google doc landscape in the app step by step.
- Firstly, you have to open the Google docs app on your Smartphone. If you don’t have this app on your smartphone then you can click on Download Google Docs App.
- Now log in to the google docs app from your google account.
- Open the document in which you want to make a landscape page.
- After that, you have to click on the pencil icon. This pencil icon available on the bottom right side of your screen.
- Click on three dots that are available in the upper overflow menu bar.
- In the dropdown menu, you have to click on Page Setup. When you click on three dots then this dropdown menu will open.
- After that, you have to click on Operations. It is the first option of page setup.
- Now you have to click on Landscape. It is by default ticked on the portrait.
- Once you tick on the ‘Landscape’, after that click on the upper arrow to go back.
- Click again on the upper arrow to go back to the document.
- Now your document is converted to the landscape.
Notice: After clicking on the landscape mode, if you will directly tab the back on your smartphone then you can see a notification. You have to click on the switch if you will see this notification.
So these are the instructions that you have to follow to make google doc landscape in the app on a smartphone. If you have any doubt in this question of How to Make a Google Doc Landscape in the app of google docs on a smartphone, then you can read the related information. This information will help you to operate the google docs page operations.
Paper Sizes of Google Docs
These are sizes of papers which are used in google docs. In the google docs, you are using one of these paper sizes for your document. Google Docs supports all these paper sizes.
- Letter (8.5 11 × 11 ″)
- Tabloid (11 17 × 17 ″)
- Narration (5.5 (× 8.5 ″)
- Legal (8.5 (× 14 ″)
- Folio (8.5 13 × 13 ″)
- Executive (7.25 10.5 × 10.5 ″)
- A3 (11.69 16 × 16.54 ″)
- A4 (8.27 11 × 11.69 ″)
- A5 (5.83 8.2 × 8.27 ″)
- B4 (9.84 13. × 13.90 4)
- B5 (6.93 9 × 9.84 ″)
All the upper ways have the solution of How to Make a Google Doc landscape. If you have read the complete article carefully then you can make your google doc landscape very easily. This article has the complete solution to your problem. You can use these ways to make a google doc landscape. So now you can start your work on google docs. But before that, if you have some time then read these last words.
If you have more questions related to this topic then you can comment in the comment section. We will reply to you instantly as soon as possible. We will help you to solve your problem related to this topic. You can also find some helpful articles on our website related to ‘Google Docs’.
You can also increase your skill in Google Docs. On the website ‘The Techvin’, we have lots of tutorials on Google Docs. In these tutorials, we have described all the information and techniques by which you can increase your skill and productivity of Google docs. We also have articles on google sheets, MS Excel, and other office-related software. You can click on MS Office on the menu bar of our website to read those articles.
Thanks for reading, we hope that you have learned How to Make a Google Doc landscape on desktop and Smartphone both. Never stop learning and never stop growing.
Leave a Reply