Now your waiting time is gone. In this article, you get the solution to all your problem related to the Taskbar. The problems like How to Hide Taskbar Windows 10, How to Move Taskbar & also How to Resize the taskbar in Windows 10 or in older versions of windows as well.
The taskbar is the most valuable part of our desktop. Our productivity depends on the taskbar. The Taskbar must be present at the portion of your screen where you are comfortable with it. The size of the taskbar also must be good at your convenience. So let’s see how to organize the taskbar on a Windows laptop.
How to Hide, Move, & Resize Taskbar Windows 10
Before doing any of all these works. You have to unlock your taskbar. If your taskbar is locked then you can’t do any of these things. To unlock the taskbar just right-click on the empty space of the taskbar and then make sure “Lock the taskbar” is unticked. If a tick is available in this option then click on it to untick it.
How to Hide Taskbar Windows 10
Are you wanted to enjoy the full screen and all the applications on the full window screen then hide the taskbar will do it for you? When you hide the taskbar then all the applications that you open on your PC, all work in full-screen mode. Even your taskbar is hidden on the desktop home screen after hiding the taskbar.
You can hide the taskbar in just a few seconds after reading the below steps. Read and understand the steps and then follow these steps to hide the taskbar on Windows 10.
- First, right-click on the blank space of the taskbar on your Windows 10 PC.
- After that, click on the “Taskbar settings” from the menu.
- Now just turn ON the toggle button of the “Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode” option which is available in the Taskbar settings.
- Now, your taskbar won’t appear. You will not see the taskbar anymore on your Windows 10 PC.
How to See the taskbar after hiding it?
Now the taskbar is hidden. What to do see the taskbar on your Windows 10 laptop? The answer is mentioned below, just read it.
Whenever you move your cursor to the bottom of the screen, you will see the taskbar. If you have a taskbar on any side of the screen then just move your cursor on that side. Like if your taskbar is at the top of the screen then move your cursor to the top of the screen.
How to let out the taskbar permanently?
If you want to release the taskbar or show the taskbar on your screen permanently then just follow the below steps.
- Right-click on the blank space of the taskbar.
- Click on the “Taskbar settings” from the menu that will open.
- After that, turn off the toggle button of the “Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode” option which is available in the taskbar settings.
Follow all these steps to let out your taskbar permanently on your desktop screen.
How to Move Taskbar Windows 10 (Shortcut Method)
The Easiest method by which you can move your taskbar in just a second. To move the taskbar in just 1 second follow this method.” Left-click on blank space of taskbar and hold it. Now drag it to the part of the window where you want to move the taskbar”. Like if you want the taskbar on the upper side of the window then left-click on the blank space of the taskbar and hold it. Then drag it to the upper side of your screen.
Now let’s see the same process in detail and step-wise. Once you understand this process step-wise then it will become too easy for you. Well, this is the shortcut method to move the taskbar.
- First, Left-click on the blank space of the taskbar and hold it. Don’t leave the click.
- Now just drag it on the side of the window where you want to place the taskbar. Like if you want a taskbar on the upper side then just drag it to the upper side.
Before following these steps make sure that your taskbar is unlocked. Follow the below steps to unlock the taskbar or check it.
- First right click on the black space of the taskbar.
- Now check that the ‘Lock the taskbar’ option is unticked.
- If the ‘Lock the taskbar’ option is ticked then follow the below steps.
- Right-click on the blank space of the taskbar.
- Now just click on the ‘Lock the taskbar’ option to untick it.
- After that, just check that this option is unticked or not.
These are the steps that you need to follow to move the taskbar in Windows 10. This is the shortcut method to move the taskbar in Windows 10. In the upcoming ways, we are going to know the second way to move the taskbar.
How to Move Taskbar on Windows 10 (2nd way)
This is the way to move the taskbar on Windows 10. In this method, we use the taskbar settings to move the taskbar on the laptop. Now just follow the below steps to move the taskbar accurately on the windows desktop.
- First, right-click on the blank space of the taskbar.
- Click on “Taskbar settings” from the menu. When you right-click on the taskbar then a menu will open in which you have to click on Taskbar settings.
- In Taskbar settings, you have an option of ‘Taskbar location on screen’ to move the taskbar on windows. Just click on the down arrow of ‘Taskbar location on the screen.
- After that, click on the location where you want the taskbar on the screen on your laptop. Like if you want a taskbar on the upper side of the screen then just click on Top to move it to the top side of the screen.
It is your turn to move the taskbar in your windows 10 PC. And if you face any problem then we are here to solve your problem.
Now change the location of the taskbar and take a screenshot. After that, send me that screenshot via the comment box or the social media dm. If you don’t know How to take screenshots on windows 10 then just click on the below text to learn it.
How to Screenshot on Windows 10 PC ← Click on it to read it.
How to Resize the Size of Taskbar
If you want to increase the size of the Taskbar then have no need to do so many extra works. Now make sure that where you want your taskbar on the screen. After that, follow the below steps to resize the taskbar.
- To resize the taskbar, move your cursor on the edge of the taskbar. When you move your cursor on the edge of the taskbar then you can see that your cursor change into the resize cursor.
- When you resize the cursor then just click and drag to the upper side to increase and down to decrease the size of the taskbar.
Just follow these two steps to resize your taskbar in Windows 10.
Note: First make sure that your taskbar is unlocked. Otherwise, you can’t able to resize the taskbar on Windows 10 PC. If you want to know how can you unlock it then just follow the below steps.
- Right-click on the blank space of your taskbar in Windows 10.
- After that, check that the ‘Lock the taskbar’ option is unticked. If it is ticked then click on it to untick it.
- By following these 2 steps you can unlock your taskbar.
Now it’s time to resize your taskbar as you want it on your screen. Follow these steps before resizing your taskbar. Once you unlock the taskbar then just resize your taskbar.
How to See How much ram you have on windows 10 ← Click on it to read it.
How to Make Taskbar Buttons Small
If you are a Multitasker and you do the work on lots of applications together then this feature is the best one for you. Because, if you follow this way then you can see the lots of applications on your taskbar without any problem. Let’s see the process step by step so that you can understand this feature more perfectly.
- First, right-click on the empty space of your taskbar.
- After that, click on “Taskbar settings” which is the last option from the menu. When you click on it then Taskbar settings will open.
- Now turn on the toggle button of “Use small taskbar button” and then see the magic.
- Your taskbar will become longer and the button will become shorter.
Follow these easy steps and then make your taskbar buttons small. One of the most amazing features of the taskbar in Windows 10.
Now you have learned so much about Taskbar. You can customize your taskbar now as you want it. There are so many amazing features of windows 10 is available that you don’t know.
If you want the details of those features and want to know how they work and how can you implement them on your Windows 10 PC. Then just read the articles on our site. And don’t forget to click the bell to turn on the notification for the latest posts like this.
Whenever Windows will announce its new feature, we will update you about the new features of Windows 10. We will also give you the tutorial to use those features as well.
Important information (Conclusion):
The article is complete about How can you edit or organize your taskbar as you need. We included each and every important feature which is valuable for you. And the features that will help you to organize and customize your taskbar. Now you have learned How to Hide Taskbar Windows 10 and How to Move Taskbar Windows 10 and then we learned How to Resize Taskbar Windows 10.
But if you have any problem with it then just tell us about it. The comment box is only for you to solve your problems. You can follow us on social media and press the bell icon as well to turn on the notifications. In the last, I hope that you have gained the complete knowledge to customize the taskbar on Windows 10.