Today, in this article, you will learn How to Find Printer IP Address easily. If you are facing the trouble with your printer then don’t worry, I am here for your help. I will show you how to find the printer IP address easily and fastly. There are some ways to find your network printer IP address.
There are so many conditions in which you required the Ip address of the printer. Like if you want to set up the printer on the Network then you have to use TCP or IP port porting. So that in this condition you have to find the Ip address of the printer. Like that everyone doesn’t have the same printer. So the process of finding the Ip address of the printer is not the same in every printer.
I have mentioned 5 ways to find the Ip address of the printer. So you can use all these ways to find the printer IP address. There are many types of printers available so you can choose the option by which you can easily find the Ip address of the printer.
How to Find Printer IP Address
These are some ways to find the IP address of printers. No matter which type of printer you have and which brand of printer you have. You have to just read the article and get the IP address of your printer by following these easy steps.
1. Print Configuration Page to Find the IP Address of Printer
In the configuration page of the printer, you can get the Ip address of the printer. Every printer has the Configuration page and you can print it. How to find printer Ip address, If you want the easiest option of this question then this is the easiest option of this question. But the process of printing the configuration page is different in different printers. You can find How to print the configuration sheet or page in the user guide of your printer. But Many printers have the same process to print the configuration page which I show you by the points.
- You can print the configuration page of the printer by pressing the Power button. You have to press or hold the power button for at least 5 or 10 seconds. If you will do it then you get the configuration page in the Ip address is mentioned.
- The second way to print the configuration page is available in some printers which have the screen. So You have to do that you have to press the Menu button and then you have to go in information and then press on Print Configuration if it is available. If you have an HP printer then you can get it in the printer. But as I said every printer has a different process of printing the configuration.
This is the best and easiest option of finding the Ip address of the printer.
2. Use the Router to Find the IP Address of Printer
You can get the help of a router in the condition of finding the printer’s Ip address. Many routers have the function to find or show the Ip address of other network devices which is in the range of the router. You have to use the router’s setup menu for finding the Ip address of the printer. In the portal of the router, you can find the Ip address of the printer.
The different router has a different setting type and different interface so I gave these detail in the paragraph which will help in every type of router. But these points also helps you in finding the Ip address of the printer.
- You have to open your web browser and then log in to the router.
- Once you have a login then after login you have to see the device list and find your printer.
- After the device list, you can see the devices around your router so you have to choose your printer, and then you can easily see the Ip address of the printer.
3. Try PC to Find the IP Address of Printer
If your printer is connected with the computer then you can easily find the Ip address of the printer. In the control panel, your computer has all the details of the computer and also other devices that are connected to it. If the hotspot of your mobile phone is connected to the Wifi of the computer then your computer has the details of your Mobile’s hotspot. Like that the details of the printer are also available on the computer.
So let’s see the steps to find the Ip address of the printer on the computer.
- Firstly you have to click on the control panel. In the windows, you can find the Control panel easily. So you have to just click on the control panel.
- When you clicked on the control panel then you can see the Device and Printers. If you will find it then just click on Devices and Printers.
- After the Devices and Printers, you can see the printers section and on the printers, you have to Right-click on the printers.
- Once you have Right clicked on the printers then you can see all the details of your printers include Ip address.
In the different versions of windows, there are different interfaces. But the steps are the same you have to just understand the interface.
How to Disable Windows Key ← Click on it to Read it
4. Use Command Prompt to Find the IP Address of Printer
The command prompt is the way of coding. For finding the Ip address of the printer or of any other device which is connected to your computer. You can find it easily with the help of a command prompt. You have to use just one code step by step.
- On your computer or laptop, you have to click on the search box or search icon.
- In the search box, You have to search for Command Prompt. And then you can see the command prompt. You have to just click on the command prompt.
- Once you clicked on the command prompt then you can see the interface of coding you have to just write this word netstat -r. Then you have to just click Enter.
- After it, you can see all the details of all the devices which are connected to your computer. The Ip address of your printer is also available in it.
5. Try Printer Screen
If your printer has the screen then this is the easiest way to find the Ip address of the printer. You can easily find the Ip address of the printer. You have to just use the right steps. And the exact steps to find the Ip address is in your printer’s guide or documentation. So just find the right steps in the guide because all the printers have a different interface and different settings. But these are some steps which are almost similar to all the printers.
- You have to click on the Menu or Setup on the printer’s screen.
- Once you have clicked on the Menu or Setup then you have to just click on the network settings.
- After entering the network settings you have to just find the Ip address for getting the details of the Ip address.
The details that I have given in the article, I am pretty sure that this information will helpful for you in the question of How to Find Printer Ip Address easily. We have described the best ways to find to solve your problem with the printer.
And If you want extra information about the Setup of Printers then just click Printer Setup below.
If you have any questions then you can ask us via comment. You need to just describe your query in the comment section. We will help you as soon as possible. You can also follow us on social media sites. You can get the regular updates via our social sites handles. We have lots of helpful articles that solve your tech problems. So you can read those articles also.
In the end, I just want to say thanks for reading, and we expect that you have got your answer to How To Find IP Address Of Printer easily. If you have liked this article then just share this article with your friends.