Blank and Unwanted pages are the most frustrating things in any word document that we must have to delete. If you want to know How to Delete a Page in Word document, in Microsoft word? then just read the complete article.
It is too easy to learn How to Delete a Blank Page in Word easily and quickly. And in this article, we are going to learn each way by which we can do it. The way by which you can delete any type of pages in Microsoft Word. Sometimes page break also disturbs the document. So we also have the way to learn How to Delete a Page Break in Word easily. You will learn everything about it.
If you have a big document in which you have to delete so many pages. Then you can also learn How to Delete Pages in Word as well. The need is to understand the process one time. And after that, you can remove so many pages in Microsoft word in few seconds.
How to Delete a Page in Word
You can delete a page in Microsoft word. You just need to move on to the page that you want to delete. After that, “select the data or content of the page if the page has otherwise you can just select blank space that the page has. After that just press the delete key to delete a page in Microsoft Word”.
This is the solution to your answer in just one paragraph. But we have different ways to do it in more easy ways. We are going to include each way in this article and each way is described with detailed instructions and step by step.
How to Delete a Page in Microsoft Word Easily step by step
This the easiest way for deleting a page in word in MS Word. If you want to delete only one page then just follow this way. You just need to follow the steps to know How to remove a page in word in just some seconds.
These steps to delete a page in word works on all the pages that contains the data like text, graphics, images, and blank space as well. Just select the data of the and then press the delete or backspace button to remove the data with the page in word as well as the page.
- First, open the document in word in which you remove a page. You can also open a new document and a copy of the document to know How to delete a page on the word.
- Now move on to the page that you want to delete and then put the cursor anywhere on the page.
- After that, press the Ctrl + G keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
- One window will open of Find and Replace in which you have to enter the page number and then press enter.
- Once you got the page then click on close to close the window of Find and Replace.
- Select all the data of the page and if the page is blank select the blank space as well. With this step, you can highlight all the space or content of the page for deleting.
- Press the delete button after selecting all the data of the page.
After following these steps you can find that pages are now deleted or removed permanently from Microsoft word. The best and confirm method that will work on every type of docs. Now you have learned How to Delete a Page in Word easily in a few steps. The only need to follow each step for one-time erase any extra spacing that you want.
If you are a google docs user as well and want to know the ways by which you can delete pages in google docs. Then we also have the solution for you. Click on the below text to read or view the article.
How to Delete a Page in Google Docs ←Click on it to read it.
How to Delete Blank Page in Word quickly
When we started to create any document, sometimes it happens that by mistakenly some extra pages created. Like at the end of the document. You press enter button by mistake and an extra page is now created. And now how can you delete the extra page in word?
Don’t worry, we have proven ways by which it will become easy for you to delete the extra pages in word easily. Then it doesn’t matter, this page is in the last of the document or it is in the middle of the document. You can remove those blank pages easily in just some steps.
- First, open the document in word in which you have an extra page to delete.
- Now click on the pilcrow button that is available in the upper paragraph section. You can see the symbol of pilcrow in the screenshot as well. When you press this pilcrow button then you are able to see each blank space of the document.
- Open the page that you want to delete even if it is in the last of the document. Make sure that the symbols of pilcrow marks are available on the page.
- After that, put the cursor in the blank space of the page with the help of the pilcrow mark.
- Start pressing the backspace key from that point until it removes all the blank pages from your word document.
This is the proven method, you just need to follow this way and find that the blank page in a word document is now deleted. If you follow these easy steps then you can wipe out all the blank pages from your word document.
If the pages were created by the extra spacing then you can wipe out that extra space with the help of this way.
How to Delete Extra or Unwanted Pages in Word in some easy steps
If you have so many extra and Unwanted pages in your word document then follow these steps. As you know that, we have no direct method or tool to delete pages in word. So we are here to help you in these types of situations.
Just read and follow the steps to know How to Delete Pages in Word easily. Deleting pages in a word will become easy after reading these easy steps.
Note: If the pages are in one line or one by one in the line on word then you can delete them simultaneously in just some steps. But if the pages that you want to delete are not in raw and the pages like 3, 7, 9 then you need to delete them one by one.
- First, open the document in which you want to delete pages in word.
- Now move on to the page that you want to erase.
- After that, start selecting the data and content like graphics of the extra or unwanted page.
- Now just click on the Delete key. Either you can also press the backspace key.
By chance, if some pages will remain then just follow the steps again for deleting remaining extra or unwanted pages in word.
Now you have learned How to Delete extra pages in word. It is easy for you to delete the extra or unwanted pages on word documents.
These are the methods that work on Windows OS. If you have windows 10 or any other version of Windows 10 then these methods will work for you. You just need to follow the steps carefully and then you are able to delete pages in word.
There are so many direct features or tools not available in Microsoft word like deleting pages. One of them is double space in word. Well, the direct feature of double space is now available in Microsoft word. If you want to learn it then just click on the below text.
How to Double space in word ← Click on it to read it.
How to Delete a Page in Word on macOS
This way is for those users who have Microsoft Word on macOS. If you want to know How can you remove extra or unwanted pages from your word document then just read this way.
In this way, we are going to describe the steps by which you can learn How to Delete Page in Word on macOS. Now you just need to follow and read the steps for removing pages in word on mac.
- Open the document in word on your MacBook.
- Move on to the page and put the cursor on that page that you want to delete.
- Now Press Option+⌘+G keys simultaneously on your mac keyboard.
- Enter the page number that you want to delete and press enter.
- Just press the close button.
- After that, select all the data that contains in that pages even if the page is blank, just select the blank space.
- Now just press the delete button to wipe out all the pages in word on macOS.
Now it will become too easy for you to delete the page in word on macOS. It’s time to open the word and then delete the blank page that you want to delete.
How to Delete a Page in Word on Android or Smartphone
You can delete a page in word on smartphones. Many of the Microsoft word users use the ms word mobile app as well. So that we are going to include this way for those users. If you are also one of those then just read this way to gain some more knowledge.
The most interesting fact: Do you know that it is easier to delete a blank page on the mobile app than PC software. Yes, you can delete the page in a more easy way than you delete the page on PC.
- First, open the ms word app on your smartphone.
- After that, select all the blank space or data on the page.
- To select the data or blank space just tab on the blank and hold and then you can see space is marked because you mark the space.
- You can use pointers as well to select all the data.
- Now just tap the backspace button on your keyboard to delete the extra or unwanted page in word on the android app.
This is the easiest way you will ever read on the internet. Now just open the word mobile app clean up the extra or unwanted pages from your word document.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
In this section of the article, we are going to read the answer to the questions. The questions for which people also ask and which are similar to this topic.
If you are reading this article right now and read these questions as well. They will give more extra knowledge that will help you most in creating word documents.
Why can I not delete a page in word?
Answer: You can delete the page in word but not directly. Because there is no direct feature to delete a page in Microsoft word. Just select the data or blank space of the page and press the delete button to delete the page in Microsoft Word.
How do I delete an extra page in word Mobile?
Answer: The page that you want to delete, just open it. After that, select the data or blank space of the extra page in word with a long tap on it. Once all the data is selected with the help of pointers then tap on the backspace button which is on your keyboard. You can read the steps by step way that is available in this article above.
How do I delete a page in word on iPhone?
Answer: If you are an iPhone user then just do this to delete the page in word on iPhone. First, open the page that you want to delete and then select all the data or blank space of that page and then just click the delete button of your keyboard.
How can I delete a page in word 2007?
Answer: First open the page select all the data by of the extra or unwanted page that you want to delete by right-clicking or shift + arrows. Once you select all the data then just press the delete button to delete that page in word 2007.
How do I delete a blank page at the end of a Word document?
Answer: First put the cursor on that page and press the down arrow key on your keyboard until it stops and then drop it. After that, press shift + upper arrow keys simultaneously on your keyboard until it selects the entire page. Then just hit the delete button to delete that page.
How do I permanently delete a Word document?
Answer: First, open the page that you want to delete. After that, select all the data or blank space that is on the extra or unwanted page that you want to delete. Now just press the delete button on your keyboard to permanently delete the page in Microsoft word document.
Important information (Conclusion)
The article is completed and you have learned How to Delete a Page in MS Word document. If you are a beginner at Microsoft word then our website is best for you. The TechVin is a blog where you can learn about MS Office suite and Google Office suite. The solutions of your common tech also available on our site.
You can turn on the notification by pressing the bell icon of our site. After that, you will get the notification of the latest post like this. And if you have any queries related to deleting pages in Microsoft word then just tell us about it in the comment box.
I hope that you have learned How to Delete a Page in Word document. And if this article gives you some knowledge then just share this article with your friends and colleagues. Explore the knowledge and share the knowledge.