Howdy readers, here, you are going to learn ‘How to Add Audio to Google Slides’ easily in just a few seconds. If you want to upload your audio recording in google slides then you will get the complete information. Not only the information to upload audio in fact you will get the guide to edit the audio in Google Slides.
This article will become the complete tutorial for you if you read the article completely. So just look at the below content table. The content table will give a road map to your mind and you will understand that How much you are going to get in this article. Now, let’s start the tutorial that will teach you How to Add Audio to Google Slides easily and quickly.
Table of Contents
How to Add Audio to Google Slides
Google Slides is the best alternative to PowerPoint. We can add the music in PowerPoint from the device directly. But we need to upload our music first to the google drive. After that, we can upload music to the google slides. So read the complete article and don’t skip the single word to get better knowledge.
How to Add Audio to Google Slides (From PC)
The way which we are going to learn in this article is the only way by which we can add the music to the google slides. If you want to learn How to Add Audio to Google Slides then read each step and information carefully. As we said in the upper paragraphs, you need to add the audio first in Google Drive then you can add the audio to the Google Slide. So first we are going to know How to Add Audio to Google Drive and then We will learn How to Add Audio to the Google Slides.
How to Add Audio to Google Drive
There are so many different ways available by which we can add the audio to Google Drive. But we are going to learn the easiest and the confirm way by which we can add Audio and Music to Google Drive.
- First, you need to open the Google Drive on your chrome browser.
- When you open Google Drive then you can see the button of new in the top left corner. It also has the + icon, you just need to click on it.
- One drop-down menu will open in which you have to click on the option of file upload.
- After that, a popup window will open in which the data of your PC is available. You just need to find your audio or music file that you want to add to Google Slides.
- Once you find your audio or music file then just select it and click on open to upload it to the google drive.
- A process of a few seconds will run of file uploading. Just wait for a few seconds, when it is done then you need to move on Google Slides.
When you have completed all this process then just move on the below way.
How to Add Audio to Google Slides
If you have completed the upper steps and you have successfully added the audio to Google Drive then just follow these steps to add the audio and music to Google Slides. So let’s start the steps.
- First, open the Google Slides and then Open the presentation in which you want to add the audio.
- Now just click on the insert tab that is available in the upper menu bar.
- A drop-down menu will open in which you have to click on Audio.
- One pop up window will open in which you can see the audio that you have uploaded to Google Drive.
- After that, you need to click on the audio and then just click on the select button.
- Now we have successfully added the audio to Google Slides.
You just need to follow these two ways to add the audio to Google Slides. Now you learned How to Add Audio to Google Slides easily and fastly.
You can also create a different folder in google drive for your audio and music. You just need to follow the below way to create the folder in google drive.
How to Create Folder in Google Drive ← Click on it to Read it
How to Edit the Format of Audio In Google Slides
Now I am going to give you some tips and tricks by which you can edit the format of audio. We are going to learn How to change the position of audio in google slides, how to change the color, how to rotate it, how to make it 3D, and many more. You just need to read and learn the below points.
The points we are going to read are the tools that are available on the right side of your google slide to edit the format of your audio. You need to right-click on audio and then just click on format options. After that, then you can see those tools. So we are going to learn the use of each tool via these points.
- Audio Playback: The first tool is audio playback in Google Slides. With the help of an audio playback tool, you can set the volume of your audio. You can also set your audio on auto with the help of an audio playback tool. You just need to click on the audio playback tool and then you can see those options.
- Size and rotation: As the name says, this tool will help you to increase or decrease the size of audio. You can also flip your audio and set the audio on 90°, 45°, and as you want to set. Here you have the options by which you can set height, widget, and many more. So you can click on it to use all these features.
- Position: This tool will help you to set the position of your audio. You can put your audio anywhere in the Google Slides.
- Re-color: If you want to change the color of your audio icon then you can change the color with the help of this tool. You just need to click on that tool and then no recolor and choose any one color.
- Adjustments: Here in this tool you have three features by which you can edit the visibility of your audio. These three features are Transparency, Brightness, and Contrast. With the help of these 3 features adjust the visibility of your audio.
- Drop shadow: Drop shadow will help you make your audio icon 3D. YOu can make your audio icon 3D in Google Slides with the help of this tool. Just click on it and explore the features by which you can make your audio icon 3D.
- Reflection: This tool will help you to reflect your audio icon in google slides. This is the last tool to edit your audio in Google Slides. You can create the reflection of your audio icon in google slides with the help of this tool. Open it and explore the feature that is given by this tool to reflect your audio icon.
These are some tools that are provided by the Google Slides. You can edit the format and icon of your audio. Now there are no more features and tools are available to edit the audio in google slides. But there some information also available that you read in the last heading.
Google Slides is the best alternative to PowerPoint to make the presentations. The plus point of Google Slides is that we can use it for free and if we talk about PowerPoint then we need to pay for it to use this PowerPoint to make the presentation. PowerPoint is the part of MS Office Suite applications and Google Slides is the Part of Google Office Suite. Well, both are best in their place. If you use MS Office then you can also find the tutorials of MS Office on our website and If you use Google Office Suite then we also have lots of tutorials on it.
Now, if you liked this article and if you have learned something from this article then give a chance to your friends also to learn something good. Share this article with your friends and colleagues with the help of the sharing buttons that are available on your screen. You can share this article on any social media site.
In the last paragraph of this article, I want to say, I hope that you have learned ‘How to Add Audio to Google Slides’ easily and fastly. You can share this article and you can also follow us on social media sites to get the latest updates of these types of tutorials. Now thanks for reading and keep learning to keep gaining knowledge.